- From 2002 Quality Management System Certificate UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (from march 2010 UNI EN ISO 9001:2008) (download1.pdf);
- From June 2006: Environmental Management System Certificate UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (download2.pdf).
With these initiatives Plasgomma reached the following objectives:
- improved the efficiency of the production processes, the distributive system, the logistics, until arriving to a level of excellence;
- adequate company to the last normative dispositions about safety and work environments;
- improved the system of litter management and reduced the polluting emissions, company made aware to the respect of the nature and the environment in conformity to the normative.
The many acquired advantages:
- high quality of the products;
- better efficiency of the production processes;
- better management of the resources;
- work environments more secure;
- decreasing of the products prices;
- better punctuality in the deliveries.